Thursday, November 6, 2008
Brice is 10 weeks old today and he's really starting to show off his personality. He seems like a pretty serious guy, but loves to smile. He smiles so much these days it looks like he's showing the beginnings of laughing, without the noise. :) I have been completely blown away with the love and joy he's brought our lives. People tell you how it feels, but you don't truly know it until it happens to you. He is certainly #1 in our world now and seems content to be that way. I can't wait until Lauren and Brad experience this with their little one due in February. I just know Brice and his new cousin will be great buds! Lucy, Lane, and Greg came down this past weekend to visit and it was great having them in town. Greg turned 35 so we celebrated with dinner at Aqua Tera after what was a great day for GT, but a bummer for GA. This weekend, were thinking about going on a mountain drive to see the beautiful foliage (maybe in Highlands) but haven't made definite plans yet. We've been saying we want to take a quick road trip but just haven't this fall. I promise I'll upload some of our favorite photos from the last 10 weeks! Coming soon.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The Three Bs - how cool is that? What a great avenue to let friends/family know what's happening in the Stone house! Get those pics up, girl....asap!!
Gigi
Post a Comment