
Brice took his first dip in the lake this weeked on Father's Day! We had a great weekend that started out on Saturday with my dad at the lake. We left there and sold my VW (thank goodness) to a nice lady who needs a family car. We got much more for it than we would have if we'd tried to trade it. I got a brand new, 2009 Nissan Rogue and I LOVE IT! It's a small SUV, but it drives like a car, has awesome storage, and gets GREAT gas mileage. Anywho - on Saturday night Fulton and Kathy came over to celebrate father's day with us. We grilled steaks and ate like kings. On Sunday, Brent went on a jeep ride for his usual Starbucks run and then watched a movie down in the basement while Brice and I played (and napped) upstairs. Then, I got to have a few hours to myself to shop and get a pedicure, while the guys had bonding time! We went to get ice cream and then ended the day with "dinner and dateline" - like old times! Brent had a great first Father's Day - I don't tell the fathers in my life how much I love and appreciate them, so this Fathers Day I made it a point to do so. Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment