
We've been so busy this summer with so many great activities - we made it to the Girodo reunion (and survived), up in Kentucky on Nolin Lake. It was really great! We've had season tickets to the Gwinnett Braves games and have gone to a lot of those which Brice LOVES. We've taken a trip up to Lake Burton with the boat and attempted to camp, but it was actually too chilly! We will be trying again next weekend. We definitely want to get a family camping trip in this summer. We are headed to the Trains, Trucks, and Tractors exhibit this Saturday and will definitely share pictures. I know Brice may be a bit too little to appreciate it, but I think he'll enjoy seeing the big pieces of equipment - all bright and shiny! I can't believe the summer is almost over - Brice is growing like a weed and is SOOOOO close to walking. Love to all!
The B's
No comments:
Post a Comment